Thursday, November 13, 2008

We Have A Winner!

Thanks for all the recipe suggestions what were sent my way. You guys are the best. I really wanted to incorporate buttermilk since I have some in the fridge that's going to expire soon. So I settled on a vanilla buttermilk cake with a fudge filling and a buttercream frosting.

I was told no chocolate from the boys mother, but I found out she said that because she doesn't like chocolate much (wha!?!). But the father and birthday boy are chocolate lovers, so that's the reason for the fudge filling.

I'll be making and freezing the cake this weekend as well as making the chocolate decorations. I'll post pics along the way.

Thanks again and have a good weekend!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Let me know how it turns out, if it is yummy, I want the recipe.

Related Posts with Thumbnails